1. “Us” and “we” refers to the Company, Yorkshire trike Tours.
2. “You”, “passengers” and “passenger” refers to the customer.
3. “Service” or “services” refers to any private hire service provided by Yorkshire Trike Tours to the customer and includes the hire of the chauffeured trike for tours, rides, as a portrait prop and for media purposes.
By placing a booking with us, you are confirming you have read, understood and agreed to abide by the following published Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you understand them fully prior to placing a booking with us.
· All services must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
· Services of £200 or less must be paid in full at the time of booking.
· For services over £200 will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking - the balance to be paid no less than 14 days before the
· If you book less than 14 days before the service date, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
· If you wish to re-schedule a service we require a minimum of 7 days’ notice. There is no charge for this.
· Prices are subject to change without notice.
· We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
· Our Gift vouchers have an expiry date marked on them.
· If you find you are unable to use the voucher within the expiry date we are happy to extend the period at our discretion. Please ring for details.
· Gift vouchers are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person.
· Each gift voucher has a unique number that can be redeemed only at Yorkshire Trike Tours.
· If the value of an order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid.
· If the full amount of the gift voucher is not redeemed, we will credit your customer account with the difference, which you can then redeem against future purchases with us.
· Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
· Gift vouchers will be dispatched by first class mail within 24 hours of the time the order was received by us. The voucher will be sent to either the purchaser’s or the recipient’s address, according to the delivery instructions given to us at the time of ordering.
Cancellation and Refunds
· If you wish to cancel a service we require at least 21 days’ notice in order for your deposit or payment to be refunded in full.
· If you cancel with 4 -21 days’ notice we will refund your deposit or payment, less a 20% booking fee.
· If you cancel with less than 4 days’ notice, no refund will be given.
· Weddings are a very special occasion and as such, different cancellation rules will apply. Should you decide on the day not to use the
service due to poor weather conditions we will refund your payment less a 30% cancellation fee.
· Every effort will be made by us to make your experience an enjoyable one, however we are unable to offer a refund once the service has commenced. In the event that you are not satisfied with our service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to: email@example.com or in writing to Yorkshire Trike Tours, 97 Town Street, Horsforth. LS18 5BP. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and undertake to investigate it promptly.
· We will only cancel a hire service as a very last resort. If this happens, we will give you as much notice as possible and will refund all monies you have paid us if an alternative arrangement cannot be agreed between us. Our liability will be limited to the total value of the hire.
· If it is raining, Yorkshire Trike Tours is still prepared to go ahead with the service and waterproofs will be provided for all passengers.
If the rain is very heavy and you would prefer not to ride we can re-schedule your ride to a date convenient for you (subject to availability). If you have a tight itinerary and cannot re-schedule we
will issue you with a gift voucher valid for 12 months. You can re-schedule on the day of the ride as long as you give us at least one hour's notice.
· Please note that once the service commences, the customer is committed, whatever weather conditions prevail during the hire.
· Yorkshire Trike Tours reserves the right to postpone a journey if it is felt that the safety of the passengers and driver could be affected by adverse weather conditions.
· We strongly recommend that passengers wear long trousers/ pants and enclosed shoes.
· All passengers must wear protective eyewear.
· Yorkshire Trike Tours will provide jackets, helmets, gloves, protective eyewear and waterproofs for all passengers.
Note: Helmets are not required by law when travelling on a trike.
· Our trike is fitted with a safety restraint bar and seat belts. All passengers must remain seated and wear a seatbelt when the vehicle
is in motion.
· Passengers undertake a Yorkshire Trike Tours’ service at their own risk. It is the customer’s responsibility to observe at all times the safety procedures as advised by the driver. Yorkshire Trike Tours takes the utmost care with our passengers but will take no responsibility for any injury suffered because the passengers did not follow the safety procedures.
· Yorkshire Trike Tours reserves the right to refuse a service to any passenger who is not dressed appropriately, is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whom we decide is not suitable for the service. No monies will be refunded.
· Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult if under the age of 16. Minimum age is 10 years or 135cm (4ft 5ins) height.
· Yorkshire Trike Tours is fully covered by public liability insurance.
· If you arrive late the service will still finish at the pre-arranged time so as to not inconvenience customers booked after you. No refund
will be given if you fail to turn up at the agreed time and place of pick-up.
· Luggage space is very limited in our vehicles. Passengers are limited to one small bag (such as a handbag, camera bag or very small rucksack) each.
· We do not charge a surcharge for public holidays or after-hours.
· Service charges are not included in the fares – gratuities for the driver are at the customer’s discretion.
· Yorkshire Trike Tours reserves the right to use any photos taken by our drivers of our passengers in promotional material advertising our services.
· We take no responsibility for any photo malfunctions that cause the photos taken to be unavailable to you.
· We will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to you or your group in the event of mechanical failures and events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include (but are not limited to) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by us or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond our control; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, hurricanes, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not), and any other similar events.
· Violence, foul language, intimidation, antagonism, or any other form of anti-social behaviour towards the driver or any member of staff of Yorkshire Trike Tours will not be tolerated, and may result in the termination of hire and or Police involvement. Termination of hire caused by anti-social behaviour will render the hirer liable for the full hire charge. Any persons carrying out acts of vandalism or malicious damage to the vehicle will be prosecuted.
· Our vehicles are insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under English law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers’ personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage thereto. Customers are therefore advised to ensure that they carry adequate and relevant travel insurance.
· You are responsible for any damage you may cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to you and you will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to good working order.
We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Yorkshire Trike Tours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 97 Town Street, Horsforth, West Yorkshire LS18 5BP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Yorkshire Trike Tours’ prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.